Ready for another culinary extravaganza?
On Sunday, November 8 the National Kidney Foundation of Southern California will be holding their 23rd annual Great Chefs of L.A. at CBS Studio Center. The theme this year is “Go Green, Go Organic” and Neal Fraser (BLD, Grace), Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger (Border Grill, Ciudad) will be the “chefs of honor” for their culinary contributions to the L.A. scene and for their past work with the Kidney Foundation.
Candace Kumai, The Stiletto Chef of TLC’s “Cook Yourself Thin,” will be emcee for this event and will also host the GCLA Webfire Challenge webisode series sponsored by 944 Magazine.
Other “great chefs” at the event include:
- Adam Horton, Saddlepeak Lodge
- Benjamin Ford, Ford’s Filling Station
- Celestino Drago, Drago Restaurant, Enoteca Drago, Il Pastaio, Drago Centro
- Govind Armstrong, 8 oz.
- Jason Johnston, Dakota
- Jorge Chicas, The Bazaar â€“ SLS Hotel
- Josie Le Balch, Josie Restaurant
- Roberto Maggioni, Lago
- Sam Marvin & Christopher Goossen, Bottega Louie Restaurant & Gourmet Market
- Simon Dolinky, BLVD 16 at Hotel Palomar
- Steven Fretz, XIV
There will be an eco-conscious lounge serving up eco-conscious cocktails with VeeV AÃ§ai Spirit and each guest will receive “SWAG bags” with SWAG worth $250 in value courtesy of 944 Mag and Get Hip Get Green.
So you want me to tell you how to enter to win a pair of tickets valued at $300, already? All right:
- Make sure you’re following @greatchefsofla on Twitter or are a fan of them on Facebook
- Leave a comment below – level of eloquence and thought completely up to you
- Retweet me if you’re on Twitter: “Just entered to win 2 tix to @greatchefsofla by @estarla http://estar.la/e/13”
That’s it! Good luck!
Edit: Oops! Forgot to mention that this at-random contest will be closed at noon on Friday, November 6th. I’ll notify the winner that afternoon by email.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
12 – 3:30 PM
CBS Studio Center
4024 Radford Dr.
Studio City, CA 91604