LA Beer Week(s) may be over, but Halloween’s not – and neither is your thirst for beer, I hear. When is it, ever? Why not combine the two by making a stop at my favorite neighborhood pub, Blue Palms Brewhouse, tomorrow starting 2 PM?
You’ll get to quench your thirst and craving for pumpkin with these special brews:
- Dogfish Head Punkin’
- Midnight Sun TREAT
- The Bruery Barrel Aged Autumn Maple (bottle)
- The Bruery Autumn Maple
- 2010 Beer Valley Jackalope Imperial Pumpkin Porter
- Sam Adams Double Pumpkin
- Bootleggers Pumpkin Ale
- New Belgium Kick (Sour Pumpkin Cranberry Ale)
- Kern River Brewing Pumpkin AleShipyard Smashed Pumpkin
And the food menu will be embellished with these autumn goodies:
- Pumpkin Salad: Spiced Pumpkin, Lentils, & Goat Cheese
- Pumpkin Quesadilla: Pumpkin, Feta, & cilantro
Who needs to turn into a pumpkin at the end of the night when you can drink them at the duration, instead? See you at Pumpkin-palooza!
Oh, right: Happy Halloween, too!