e*starLA in the Press.
I curated a “Deep Dives” tour, consisting of dive bars around Los Angeles, for an iPhone application called Urban Dig. It’s a great application to have when you’re visiting Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York. More cities and the Android version are coming soon.
In September of 2010, I was honored to speak about food blogging at WordCamp LA, the localized conference for WordPress blogging platform enthusiasts. The video isn’t so great, but I spoke a whole 50 minutes on the topic and had a great time. Fortunately, Samir over at Content Deliverence transcribed my whole talk!
I’m proud this blog is included in travel authority Hedonist’s Guide’s “L.A.’s Best Blogs” on their website! I’m in great company!
- Virtual Happy Hour: White Whiskey and White Rum Cocktails at ink. – LAist Food
- L.A. Cocktail Geeks’ Favorite Portland Bars and Drinks – Los Angeles Magazine Digest Blog
- Our favorite election deals in Los Angeles – KCRW Good Food Blog
- Tales Of The Cocktail 2012 Spirited Awards: LA’s The Varnish Wins Best American Cocktail Bar
- L.A. Food Bloggers Workout: How They Can Eat Without Guilt – LA Weekly Food
- Your Last Meal in L.A.: Food Bloggers Weigh In – Huffington Post
- 8 Tips One Blogger Learned From a Recent Mugging in Hollywood – LAist
- 2 Food Events You Should Know About: EStarLA and FoodGPS Judge Dine LA Challenge – LA Times
- Parties: Blogger Prom’s Take On Old Hollywood Glamour – LA Times
- Bloggers Just Wanna Have Fu-un – Lalawag